Xmetal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another Eurocar for the Poms to pick holes in. :lol:

This is a friend's car I shot a month or so back.

e_15web.jpg

e_13web.jpg

e_4web.jpg

e_1web.jpg

e_2web.jpg

Critque accepted. :)

don't like the wheels at all... too blingy for me, if that's a word... but the 3rd shot is pretty sweet if you ask me. cool angle on that one!

Are we reviewing the car or the photos? Cos I can review the car if you wish. :mrgreen:

Great photos though. Especially the ones with movement.

Ferny: Knock yourself out! :lol:

Dan: Yeah chrome rims aren't my cup of tea either bit each to their own. Personally i'd be fitting a nice set of 18 inch 5-spoke Alloys instead if it were my car. :)

Ok then, if it were my car and I had an endless supply of money. :mrgreen:

Those are 17's aren't they? I think they look too small compared to the side of the car. With a fair amount of arch work 19's would work a treat. I'm all for having as little black space between the lip of the wheel and arch. And the shape of the arch has to match the wheel. I think it looks messy otherwise.
I don't mind chrome, as long as it's throughout. He's sort of half done it with the chrome wheels and Lexus lights but he's still got the black handles and rubbing strip. They need to go. It'd look a lot better with some rear door work to make it look like a 3-door actually. The tailgate needs some work as well. To remove all the plastic.
The body kit is ok, but too subtle for me. It looks like a factory kit. It's too subdued. I'm all for smooth and minor tweaks, but it needs something more. Astra's look great smoothed and wide-boyed.

And I'll stop there because I'm lazy.
Like I said, if I had lots of money... :mrgreen:

Cool photos still.

Ahhhh I love your car photos! Especially the angle of the last one. it's a winner every time you do it!
I reckon you could bump up the see-thoughness on the bonnet though - I thought it was just a reflection at first and I truly do love that effect you do. It's so great and looks so good.

Xmetal said:
18 inch 5-spoke Alloys instead if it were my car.
Mmmmm My dad got a company car a few months ago but they made it to order - Holden Calais v8, white (unfortunately) but got some nice 5 spoke alloys on it. I dunno what size they are though... prolly not 18 inch. I think he picked them up second hand too for a steal.

i know this isnt the place to post it, but I have to ask how you got that last shot? I would love to get some shots of a buddies Eclipse but I didn't think I could get any like that. Very nice pics though, I like the last the best

Most reactions

Back