The cows never came back

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If there's a run down barn, I'm gonna shoot it some way or some how if I happen to have a camera with me. I took this out of a moving classic car coming back from a car show with my dad, I know its a no-no but I wasn't driving and sometimes you get some interesting photos that way but it doesn't always work out.

I really liked this one for some reason. It spoke to me when I looked at it in Lightroom and kinda sat on it for a month before sharing.

Nikon Z6II + Z 35mm f/1.8 S at 1/5000th, f/4 and ISO 400.

The cows never came back by Nicholas Erwin, on Flickr

That's nice especially shooting out the car window (when not driving, I do that). It's slightly light for me I think, but not much, and was probably the time of day.

Takes being able to see a shot and compose quickly. Which I do, and why I got good at shooting sports (hockey). Helps to develop that skill if you're out and about and see a good photo to capture that moment before it's gone. You nailed this if it was out the car window, good seeing the shot.

Cows are camera shy?

Love old barns. Just did one yesterday built sometime around 1900. Was owned but a guy that had been born on the ranch and he ived there all his life. He's gone now and the people on the ranch said they'er going to tear it down.

bwEYcMul.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back