What's new

Astrophotography with Nikon D300

antho10359

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am trying to take long exposures with a D300 and MC-30 release. As per the manual, I set the camera to Manual "M" but I can't figure out what to do next. To use the preprogrammed speeds of 1.0 to 30.0 seconds, I am supposed to rotate the command dial to the desired setting .... I don't see anything like a time on the display. Alternately, is there a way to configure the camera for total manual release with the cable (like the old days with a B-Stop). Thanks for any help.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom