At A Mountain Cabin

PJM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry for abandoning you Kirk:icon_sad: But we've been on the road for a few weeks. Here are a few from a mountain cabin my daughter and family have in Colorado.

1. Male Broad-tailed Hummingbird - these birds were not shy. They swarmed the feeders hung on the porch. You could stand right next to them and they would just hover in front of your face and feed.
DSC_0670.jpeg

2. The female
DSC_0639.jpeg

3. Mule Deer - sensitive ears. I took this through the cabin window. As soon as the shutter clicked they looked up. As soon as I tried to sneak outside they were off.
DSC_0680.jpeg

4. Mountain Bluebird
DSC_0683.jpeg

DSC_0685.jpeg

6.Steller's Jay
DSC_0691.jpeg

7. Hairy Woodpecker
DSC_0701.jpeg

8. Golden-mantled Ground Squirrel (I think)
DSC_0752.jpeg

9. Colorado Chipmunk
DSC_0737.jpeg

That's a very nice set, great variety. Sounds and looks like you had a nice trip with all the animals and especially the amazing hummingbirds. A cabin in the woods .... just the thing I need.

Lovely set indeed :)

Les

That's a very nice set, great variety. Sounds and looks like you had a nice trip with all the animals and especially the amazing hummingbirds. A cabin in the woods .... just the thing I need.
Thank you. I was hoping for a cougar or a bear to add to the collection but none showed. The solitude and quiet at the cabin were amazing. Just what we needed after weeks on the road.

love the chipmunk shot

Most reactions

Back