At first glance they might look like good photographs......

How do you know they're pencil sketches if you don't know who the author is?
There are places you can tell were drawn in. They're very slight and require a hard look to see, but they're there. Also the artist that they were originally attributed to confirmed they were drawings. Just not his.

There are places you can tell were drawn in. They're very slight and require a hard look to see, but they're there. Also the artist that they were originally attributed to confirmed they were drawings. Just not his.

Label me skeptical because they absolutely look like photographs. If they are sketches, label me blown away. It's just tough to believe something anonymously posted with no information as to where it was obtained, not to mention these are quite small images. They don't even appear to be photographs or scans of sketches, but photographs themselves.

I bet they just sketched lightly over a photo :p

But I can admit I could absolutely be wrong.

EDIT: Link not working... :(

Label me skeptical because they absolutely look like photographs. If they are sketches, label me blown away. It's just tough to believe something anonymously posted with no information as to where it was obtained, not to mention these are quite small images. They don't even appear to be photographs or scans of sketches, but photographs themselves.
If they aren't photos, they are clearly copied from photos. I also don't understand how we would know that they are pencil drawings (because a website said so, that's why) but not know who drew them. How did they get on the internet?

I think the 'artist' is sitting back waiting for someone with deep pockets to use them without permission. :lmao:

edit
The cat one on the link DorkSterr posted has a signature and date on it, but the image is conveniently too small to be able to read it.

Last edited:
Seriously!! How amazing would it be if drawings had exif data so we could know what the artist did!!!

It would be easy to do..... but would need to be done when they're first posted on the innernets. Also, some sites automatically strip exif data from images, so when they are posted on those sites, it's not there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back