Dancelot TPF Noob! Joined May 4, 2008 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location Alicante, Spain May 23, 2008 #1 Hi! another post from Alicante,Spain I hope you like it. Bye.
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2008 #2 Wow, now that's a color of pink you don't see very often, I like that you have the foreground sharp and the saturation is just about to much but it's still ok IMHO.
Wow, now that's a color of pink you don't see very often, I like that you have the foreground sharp and the saturation is just about to much but it's still ok IMHO.
HDPIX TPF Noob! Joined May 9, 2008 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Location Newfoundland, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2008 #3 Beautiful coloring
braciola TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 79 Reaction score 0 Location Rome, Italy Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2008 #4 great colours bye Valerio Santarelli