R rat_1_ca TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Location Halifax NS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2009 #1 .....a couple shots....just playing
A amber_martin05 TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2009 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location Clovis, NM Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2009 #2 the cat picture is great! but the person in the second picture threw me off a little bit, haha not saying its bad, just threw me off
the cat picture is great! but the person in the second picture threw me off a little bit, haha not saying its bad, just threw me off
TiCoyote TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 626 Reaction score 4 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2009 #3 I like the detail in the cat's fur, and the shadow is very dramatic. I don't like #2. It's too dark and cluttered.
I like the detail in the cat's fur, and the shadow is very dramatic. I don't like #2. It's too dark and cluttered.