What's new

At the California State Fair

IceEateer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Swings
4803877185_2b6a50cfcd.jpg


2. Swings up close
4804506892_02ef80042a.jpg


3. Ferris Wheel up close
4803838199_a75c697639.jpg


4. On the Ferris wheel looking at another Ferris Wheel. I swear there was four of them.
4803838141_567aec504e.jpg
 
Oh man, the first one really POPS!

I'd crop out the bottom 4th or 5th of the first photo though, it takes away from the rest of the picture in my opinion.
 
Nice job! I thought Governor Arnold had cut the budget so drastically that the fair was cancelled...
 
3 and 4 are my favorites.
 
The California State Fair is located in Sacramento, CA. It will going on until August 1st. Attendance is down this year, so please come by and support the local economy.

Yep! These shots were handheld. It also doesn't help that I was nursing a beer in my other hand most of the time. ;)
 
The California State Fair is located in Sacramento, CA. It will going on until August 1st. Attendance is down this year, so please come by and support the local economy.

Yep! These shots were handheld. It also doesn't help that I was nursing a beer in my other hand most of the time. ;)

Oh wow, I'm just up the road about 45 minutes north of Sac (and we go down there pretty frequently), and for some reason I didn't realize it was Fair time already. I'll have to drag the family down sometime in the next couple weeks I guess. :)
 
I think #1 is my least favorite. I really like the others though.
 
The California State Fair is located in Sacramento, CA. It will going on until August 1st. Attendance is down this year, so please come by and support the local economy.

Yep! These shots were handheld. It also doesn't help that I was nursing a beer in my other hand most of the time. ;)

Oh wow, I'm just up the road about 45 minutes north of Sac (and we go down there pretty frequently), and for some reason I didn't realize it was Fair time already. I'll have to drag the family down sometime in the next couple weeks I guess. :)

They moved it up this year in hopes of getting bigger attendance. Doesn't look that way... The kids will have a blast and of course be prepared to spend some money.
 
I think the state fair in every state is hella expensive.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom