Charles89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3390478841_e0e73e3e9c.jpg

3390478291_5ecdf67a56.jpg

3392729267_ab134104eb.jpg

i like the first and last. i like the colors and i think you did a great job with the composition. the second one doesn't appeal to me.

The first one is not bad, its just that my eye keeps wondering from one end to the other.

The second one for me does nothing. I think its because hes sitting on somebody's tomb stone and you don't wear a white shirt when you go to a graveyard to visit someone you love.

The third one, the trees in the back ground look like they have burning streak across the tree tops that tie them together and its distracting me.

2nd shot is not a tomb btw, its only a mount of random rocks :p

I think that there is too much contrast in the 2nd photo, the flower wont let you look at anything else, which some times works, but not here, not for me at least.

I think that there is too much contrast in the 2nd photo, the flower wont let you look at anything else, which some times works, but not here, not for me at least.

Yeah thinking about it, I think you are quite right, BW only would be better for this shot.

Charles89, My opinion for what its worth is the pictures look fantastic, I do agree with c0ps as he pointed out with regard to the first picture that the eye does tend to wander from the flowers to the angel, But rather than finding it distracting I find it interesting because it involves me more in the shot, its not static. And it makes me think

The second picture well, wow Id love to have taken that shot. The trees without leaves, winter setting in, this guy is broken hearted, I can almost feel for him. I think the the red flowers really lend to this shot and help portray the story.

And the last shot finishes the story, I like the blurred sky and trees in sharp contrast to the flowers and stone. Overall id have to say an excellent set of pics thanks for sharing them with us :thumbup:

Charles89, My opinion for what its worth is the pictures look fantastic, I do agree with c0ps as he pointed out with regard to the first picture that the eye does tend to wander from the flowers to the angel, But rather than finding it distracting I find it interesting because it involves me more in the shot, its not static. And it makes me think

The second picture well, wow Id love to have taken that shot. The trees without leaves, winter setting in, this guy is broken hearted, I can almost feel for him. I think the the red flowers really lend to this shot and help portray the story.

And the last shot finishes the story, I like the blurred sky and trees in sharp contrast to the flowers and stone. Overall id have to say an excellent set of pics thanks for sharing them with us :thumbup:

Thx man I appreciate ur comments a lot !

I like the last one. It's simple and minimalistic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back