What's new

At The Crossing

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C Appreciated.

Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
That's pretty cool, very cartoon like. It looks like a screen shot from some new upcoming super graphics video game, lol.
 
Ohooo, looks like some new processing for MissMia. Not bad, not bad at all.

I do like how the splash of sunlight draws the eye from the bottom of the image to the middle subject and the X sign draws the eye down. Nice detail in the cars.
 
That's pretty cool, very cartoon like. It looks like a screen shot from some new upcoming super graphics video game, lol.

Thanks.

Nice capture of light and shadow. And really crisp exposure too

Thank you Anty!

Ohooo, looks like some new processing for MissMia. Not bad, not bad at all.

I do like how the splash of sunlight draws the eye from the bottom of the image to the middle subject and the X sign draws the eye down. Nice detail in the cars.

Thanks K!
 
Last edited:
Great subject, colours, light, sharpness, everything! I like!
 
Somehow I missed this one before. This one is great! I wouldn't change anything.
 
This one's great.

I think you and Invisible could team up and start a thread on signs.

(day late and a dollar short, probably, aren't I?)

At any rate, :thumbup:
 
This one's great.

I think you and Invisible could team up and start a thread on signs.

(day late and a dollar short, probably, aren't I?)

At any rate, :thumbup:

Thank you John. I do have a collection of sign photos I should post. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom