At the diner

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3100772-3-at-the-diner.jpg

My husband, chillin' out at the diner.

hehe, this was way before the fence, i like to think he looks anything other than tired :D

Tired isn't the look I'm seeing... as a matter of fact my first impression was "wow.. who's this babe sitting there?" ;)

Almost looks like it's a press photo for some band.. you know, the photos you see on the inside of CD covers? That's JMHO though :)

On a totally unrelated topic.. I noticed that you're located in Reading, PA.. I'm in Oley, PA... where's this diner?

Not being a stalker here just curious. :sexywink:

ttfn
CDL

Tired isn't the look I'm seeing... as a matter of fact my first impression was "wow.. who's this babe sitting there?" ;)

Almost looks like it's a press photo for some band.. you know, the photos you see on the inside of CD covers? That's JMHO though :)

On a totally unrelated topic.. I noticed that you're located in Reading, PA.. I'm in Oley, PA... where's this diner?

Not being a stalker here just curious. :sexywink:

ttfn
CDL

Heh, if i told you that i'd have to kill you :sexywink:

Its the *cough* Reading *cough* Diner.

Funnily enough...

We don't go there so much anymore though, I cook at home. Feeding a family is far too costly at a diner :)

I guess guys and girls see this differently, you may see a babe - I see a guy half leaned over slouched into a cushy bench lol.

That and I had just read about the fence a few minutes prior :D

Each to their own as they say :)

I like hearing other people opinions because its interesting to get a different perspective.

I do see where you're coming from.

I do have this one from the Diner too, from ages back, but its not as good because its not the original picture - i had to steal this from myself off my myspace profile and re-touch it and its just not as nice as the original, which is on one of my flash cards somewhere!

l_9dbeed2164c64810abfbc3a74a921a0d.jpg

p.s. The original of this was in colour, and the colours were amazing because it was a really bright day, o if i find it i'll post it.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back