At the duck pond

Shawchert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I walk past a duck pond when I go home everyday and since yesterday was a beautiful day I decided to play around with my camera. I know some of the shots are blurry and I am sure photobucket didn't make the quality any better, but enjoy :D

1. This one I thought was hilarious... yes it is a duck... and yes it is actually sitting on the railing that goes around the pond lol. This is one silly duck

2. Was a surprise shot. I kind of like it, and well, I was trying to get the seagull flying lol.

3, 4, and 5. Is of one of the swans I can't tell if it was the male or female but they were getting ready to start nesting... so I'm guessing it's the female.... in any case she did not want me near her brooding ground!

6. Well I know you guys don't like the whole cutting off but I liked how this picture turned out even if it wasn't what I was going in the first place lol

7. and Just a head shot of the seagull. (i'm not a fan of them but they really love their picture being taken it seems lol)
057_zpsad270859.jpg

0772_zps6a86196f.jpg

100_zps65e3e42f.jpg

104_zps1430325b.jpg

110_zps5ff93c1d.jpg

1232_zpsf92b28f8.jpg

131_zps9d6d90d3.jpg

Nice set. For me, especially the swans and the sea gull portrait. Lee

Love the last one, beautiful :thumbup:

You may want to watch your horizons in the first few, a little tweak can make them much more pleasing to the eye.

Well, I'm a sucker for any bif, so of courses I like those. But #6 is the winner.

I think all of those are fantastic!! The up close one of the seagull is my fav though :)

Thanks everyone, Yes I do have to watch the horizon... I have trouble with that... I am sure if I moved it so that it would look straighter it would be better, I just haven't done much to the editing part other than the light. /shrug.

Most reactions

Back