at the mercy of man

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
doveinhandsml.jpg

His right hand looks like an elephant, but cool shot!

looks like an elephant . . . alright you know, whatever. i don't see it but thanks i guess.

Why haven't there been more comments?! The title combined with the image and the detail captured makes such an interesting concept. The conversion (assuming it was digital as opposed to BW film) was also very well done.

thanks guys . . . and i think i miss alot of comments bc of the times i get on here, or maybe there just isn't anything to be said.

thanks peanuts, it was a digital conversion, and then slightly toned to make it feel like some of the paper i used to use.

the hands are my dads, he's been outside his whole life and it shows in his skin.

Wonderful shot!!! Love the mono and textures shown here. :thumbup:

Holy crap!
Great tone, great contrast, great exposure, great composition, great subject matter.
Great everything.

Big thumbs up.

(oh, and I see the elephant...)

Holy crap!
Great tone, great contrast, great exposure, great composition, great subject matter.
Great everything.

Big thumbs up.

(oh, and I see the elephant...)

I agree with him (accept for the elephant part)... this is a shot that makes me actually say something out loud and that doesn't happen very often these days...

I've got a feeling we'll be seeing more of that picture once someone "discovers" it. Nicely done.

Well about my elephant comment; what I should have said is that his skin kind of looks like elephant skin.

Here is a picture of an elephant that I think looks like the skin in the picture.
http://www.ate.co.nz/images/elephant.gif

I still think it's a cool picture though

Most reactions

Back