What's new

At The Races

Tuna1

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
AtTheRaces.jpg
 
haha, I love this picture.

I am not sure if it was your intent to be humorous but you definitely succeeded in making me giggle a bit. The style seemed similar to that of Elliott Erwitt which was great because it wasn't a direct copy of his style but more of an inspiration.

However, I do think it would greatly benefit from a little tweaking. Perhaps a small vignette, lower the saturation making it nearly B&W (or fully B&W).

Other than that it looks great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom