atomicENERGY drink campaign

gizmo2071

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ummonshadow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
They are for my digital imaging project for college.
It's based on advertising a non-alcoholic drink.
Was given the option of 3 themes. Energy, Cool and celebration.
I obviously chose Energy and this was my route.
This is just 2 of the 10 + 1 poster sized one that I have to create.

Please let me know your thoughts as i have never done anything like this before :)

Photographs taken by me and the can and little logo were all created by me.
The font is "impact".

image1%20copy.jpg

image2%20copy.jpg

Matt

Good photos and they go well with th ecolours you've chosen for your graphic part.

A couple of things though, I'd use a differnent font than Impact it's a pretty common one and ironically kind of lacks impact!

Also the slogan "Feel the energy", "don't just be part of the crowd" doesn't really make any sense. Perhaps if there was one guy in the entire crowd holding the drink it would have some meaning? But I think it's a bit of a cliched slogan anyway and I'd go a different way.

Good start.

I agree with the above statements. None of the slogans in either ad make too much sense. I don't think that any beverage can free my soul or my mind, and it's going to take more than a picture of a guy playing drums to convince me otherwise. Besides, what does that have to do with "atomic" energy?

I guess I just think that you're missing some glue. The ads look nice and I like the layout and ideas.. but a picture of a person with energy next to a can of energy drink isn't very convincing. Show me why the person has *exceptional* energy and imply that it has something to do with his choice beverage, and I might bite. Tie it all together with a slogan and photograph that has some cutesy connection to the product name, and you've got me.

Lol thanks for the advise guys, but I don't think I have to make a successful advertising campaign.... well I hope not.
I'm doing a photography course and this is just a digital imagery side to it.
Show manipulations uses of layers, texts and other things like that.
I don't think I'm expected to write whitty slogans (I'm not good at it) or make amazing graphical arts (again, it's nt what I do).

Of course i'd like to make these as good as I can, so I'll try and think of some better slogans or what ever.
Atomic Energy is just the name of the drink, the word atomic just makes me think of huge amounts of energy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back