What's new

Attempt at sunset.

TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
1
Location
Sunny South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you all think. I wasn't quite sure how to get sunsets right.

FrontSunsetJPG.jpg
 
I'm still trying to figure out sunsets, too! I think this is a great shot! I love how you captured the colors, I have a lot of trouble with colors :-/
 
Yes nice colours, have you tried a graduated filter so that you can expose the sky while still exposing the foreground? unless the silohette is what your looking for of course?
 
No I haven't I will look into one though. Thanks
 
No I haven't I will look into one though. Thanks

i got the cokin P series kit, its makes an incredible difference. in fact its essential i found...took this using one
DSC_0075.jpg
 
Very nice:tup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom