What's new

Attended Imaging 2011 today

waynegz1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
305
Reaction score
1
Location
San Antonio, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and I got to get my hands on so many things, I almost bought the whole darn expo. lol

I got to test fit the Think Tank Retrospective 20 (should be coming in), also got my hands on the Think Tank belt system, Airport Security, and many others. I actually loved the belt system, but decided to put that my birthday wish-list for family and friends. The belt system felt comfortable and secure. Each component of the belt system exceeded my expectations.

To my surprise, when I fooled around with the Pocket Wizards, they seemed less reliable than my CyberSyncs. I have heard everyone rave about them, but in my 15 minutes of trying them out, they popped off twice without me touching my shutter release. They were also a bit too bulky for my taste, or maybe I am just too used to the CyberSyncs. When mounted on the hotshoe, the Pocket Wizard was a bit too distracting.

In all, I got some sweet hands-on time with packaging. I have a few weddings lined up, each of them wanting prints, so the packaging I saw were phenomenal Not to mention the discount flyers they handed out valid for another 6 months.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom