Attention UK people!

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Why aren't there more of you coming to the Manchester meet-up huh??

Come on... sort it out!

See the link below.

Thanks

Rob

Come on, you live up north, we're meeting up north, it's cheap up north! Get your flat-cap on, put whippet in t'car and drive over for the day.

*sings maybe it's because I'm a Londoner*

Rob

It'snot cheap you southern fairy!! Do you know how much the price of lard has risen? The wife is having to do her second winter without tights because we can't afford them and chewing tobacco! I've not eaten so much as cardboard and lard for three years!

In all honesty, major skint in terms of time and money. Got teenagers and I'm in my final year at college so project time is lurking :grumpy:

Lol999 said:
If I was going to wash cars, I would start with my own:mrgreen: It's got a somewhat "agricultural" motife going!

one of my families has small plant gowing in the gap between the door and the window :lmao: you have to weed it X-[)

Lol999 said:
It'snot cheap you southern fairy!! Do you know how much the price of lard has risen? The wife is having to do her second winter without tights because we can't afford them and chewing tobacco! I've not eaten so much as cardboard and lard for three years!

In all honesty, major skint in terms of time and money. Got teenagers and I'm in my final year at college so project time is lurking :grumpy:
:biglaugh: priceless man

Lol999 said:
You could always sell the wife - the other option would be to sell the Whippet but a man has some standards.

Most reactions

Back