Provo
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2009
- Messages
- 934
- Reaction score
- 20
- Location
- Ex Member
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Mods sorry but this is the only way I can think of to get a mod attention:
I have created a video tutorial on how to add a 3d Effect to a photo using photoshop I have posted it in the HDR section because that is mostly where I reside in.
But if you want to archive in the articles of interest section please do so if it helps out others members learn
below is the link to the post.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...photoshop-3d-photo-effect-video-tutorial.html
* I tried to post it in the articles of interest section but it says I have no permission.
I have created a video tutorial on how to add a 3d Effect to a photo using photoshop I have posted it in the HDR section because that is mostly where I reside in.
But if you want to archive in the articles of interest section please do so if it helps out others members learn
below is the link to the post.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...photoshop-3d-photo-effect-video-tutorial.html
* I tried to post it in the articles of interest section but it says I have no permission.