About The Sherlock Holmes Readings and Videos

VidThreeNorth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought I would create a separate topic about the current reading files. Some of them started as videos (of me actually doing the readings). Those were never meant to remain in that state. I stripped the image portions of most of those files. In the long run, I plan to create new image content embedded in the files, creating new videos. There will not be any new "actors". I am hoping to find old public domain images of scenes of old England, preferably related to the stories to include. Dress fashions would be interesting. I am not a fashionable person, but I will do my best. The same goes for buildings and other artifacts.

Unfortunately, my first efforts to find such photos has not gone well, so if you have any ideas of where I could find them, please mention them.

As of today, I have posted files that complete two full stories ("The Scandal in Bohemia" and "The Blue Carbuncle", I will not be attempting to complete stories for the rest of the year. I do plan to post a couple of "Start Files", which are short posts of the first paragraphs of stories. This does not look like it will go well. Conan Doyle's writing style seems to stretch the early parts of a story so that the main action takes pages to get done. I will try to create the "start files", but I'm not sure how it will work out.

I thought I would create a separate topic about the current reading files. Some of them started as videos (of me actually doing the readings). Those were never meant to remain in that state. I stripped the image portions of most of those files. In the long run, I plan to create new image content embedded in the files, creating new videos. There will not be any new "actors". I am hoping to find old public domain images of scenes of old England, preferably related to the stories to include. Dress fashions would be interesting. I am not a fashionable person, but I will do my best. The same goes for buildings and other artifacts.

Unfortunately, my first efforts to find such photos has not gone well, so if you have any ideas of where I could find them, please mention them.

As of today, I have posted files that complete two full stories ("The Scandal in Bohemia" and "The Blue Carbuncle", I will not be attempting to complete stories for the rest of the year. I do plan to post a couple of "Start Files", which are short posts of the first paragraphs of stories. This does not look like it will go well. Conan Doyle's writing style seems to stretch the early parts of a story so that the main action takes pages to get done. I will try to create the "start files", but I'm not sure how it will work out.
You might want to check in with the Hounds of the Internet, a scion society of the Baker Street Irregulars. When I was a member I found them a friendly and almost all-knowing bunch of enthusiasts. One of the members was the attorney handling the legal aspects of the estate of Jean Conan Doyle.

You might want to check in with the Hounds of the Internet, a scion society of the Baker Street Irregulars. When I was a member I found them a friendly and almost all-knowing bunch of enthusiasts. One of the members was the attorney handling the legal aspects of the estate of Jean Conan Doyle.

Thanks! I'll look into that when I have time. I'm a bit busy right now. . . .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back