What's new

Audi A6

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Audi A6 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr

Took a photo under this covered bridge, really can't tell but that wasn't the effect I was going for. I was just looking to get a cool shot of my car. I wish I was a little bit positioned and centered with the car because the car isn't framed in the center.
 
Lovely; please post its vertical crop to enhance the corridor feel ;)
 
Thank you, I wish I had more room on the left side like I do on the right quater pannel
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom