Audi S4 Shoot

Billhyco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went joy riding this evening in an S4 looking for a good place to shoot some photos. Ended up on top of a parking garage about an hour before sunset. A lot of cloud cover was moving in so didn't get much accomplished but was please with these two. C&C of course is always welcomed.

DSC_0091small.jpg

2. By this point my pretty blue sky was all but gone. I'm definately going back some early morning however.

DSC_0106small.jpg

Architecture?! Nice car :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I think maybe the architecture comment was a tongue-in-cheek criticism about the fact that these shots seem more like they are focused on the buildings and the car just happens to be in the shot. For a thread titled 'Audi S4 Shoot' I was expecting to see the actual car as well...

I think #1 would have been better shot from much closer with a wide angle lens. You still could have included the building (which I like by the way), but had the car as more of a dominant feature of the shot.

Yeah I picked that up later. The car seems it could have been shot from much closer. The buildings are sweet though

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Not enough detail of the car, way too loose

I would agree with the others about the photos being more about the architecture than the car.

In he second I think the photo would have been better if you had the car on the left side of the frame, in the same position, as this way it would give the car somewhere to go instead of directly out of the frame.

Most reactions

Back