What's new

Audi shoot in Tulsa, Oklahoma

If the car is the subject, why is it the darkest part of the image? You've got a good idea here, BUT I'm puzzled by your execution. What was your vision for this?
 
If the car is the subject, why is it the darkest part of the image? You've got a good idea here, BUT I'm puzzled by your execution. What was your vision for this?
I noticed the sun peeking through the clouds, by experimentation went for it. This was the clients favorite image.
 
To me the photograph looks a little too surreal... However, great composition! :)
 
I like the background, just hate the car is in the shade, should have lit it up.
 
I'm sorry to say it, but I really dislike the processing; there are noticeable halos around the entire building. Then you have the sunflare, not a bad thing by itself, but it's one more distraction to take away from the car. The most interesting aspect of the photo is the top right hand portion of sky. Again, not the subject of the photo.

Would be interested in seeing the original shot.
 
Wayyy overcooked. Not just HDR, but it looks like you've got fake flare all over the place, several different kinds. That's just visually confusing and chaotic.

Less with the busy-ness, and consider a square crop to place the sun and the car in opposing corners of the frame, in balance.
 
Also, watch the reflections in the car. Not so noticeable at a smaller resolution, but when I clicked and saw the full size image, it was really distracting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom