E eskay TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 26, 2008 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Nicely done, however I think I would prefer to the see the boat a little more prominent in the image.
Nicely done, however I think I would prefer to the see the boat a little more prominent in the image.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #3 This is quite an amazing shot.
Drake TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 684 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #4 Yup, it would be nice to have the boat closer, but I like the shot a lot anyway
johngpt Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 5,204 Reaction score 3,161 Location Albuquerque, NM Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2008 #5 Superbly exposed.
E eskay TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 hi all and thanks for the c & c. All comments appreciated.