August POTM

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Guess it's time to post up the August Photo of the Month nomination thread. So start watching for photos that you want to nominate for this months poll...then nominate your 3 favorite photos that were posted between July 27th thru August 26th. Post the photographers name, the picture, and the title if they had one. Please do not nominate your own pics. On the 27th of August a poll will be posted and we'll vote for our favs, so make sure and choose your top 3!!!

Usually I like to wait til later to nominate, but this one is so good I have to go ahead with it: This was titled "droolin..." and taken by kalee:

9veejr

one of my nominees...sorry for the size :roll: :greenpbl: :

pano3-copyreedit.jpg

Just wanted to remind everyone to nominate your fav shots! If you see something you like post it here :)

It's about time to nominate .... I almost missed it. Here are my favs:

Monarch from Canoncam:
monarch.jpg

Untitled from Ayglnu13 (these are actually two images belonging together, so I post both as one nomination .. Amanda, do I still have one nomination left?)

100_3428A.jpg

100_3483A.jpg

I will think about the third one a little longer ... :)

Yep Deveel you can do one more :)

Thanks to those that have nominated so far, just a few more days left!!!

eromallagadnama said:
Bathroom Mirror by SpiralOut:

DSC_9154copy2small.jpg

Good one! I was in the middle of debating over weather or not to nominate this one! :)

(Also, Amanda, I went to quote this post, and accidentally edited it instead! :lol: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back