I nominate this one:
You talked me into it. ;)
JonMikal's photo...
It's called "Old Town DC"

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=270

:)
How many can I nominate?

for some reason it won't let it show the image there... :confused:

EDIT: I've edited this post 4 times now... hopefully I won't find anything else wrong with it.... :lol:

:lol: nice Chris...I'm not sure why it won't allow you to post here, must be something with it being an attachment...but it's okay they can click on the link and view it...

You get to nominate 2 more...3 per person :)

And a reminder to everyone this is the last day, so go through the galleries and choose your favs!!!

Here we go:
I also would like to nominate this one... I like it... :)
It's my(littleman's) photo
It's called "Trolly"

3267-trolly.jpg

I still have one more... I am definately going to use it... someone better post a good photo tonight. ;)

Hey Chris here's the rules "Guess it's time to post up the August Photo of the Month nomination thread. So start watching for photos that you want to nominate for this months poll...then nominate your 3 favorite photos that were posted between July 27th thru August 26th. Post the photographers name, the picture, and the title if they had one. Please do not nominate your own pics. On the 27th of August a poll will be posted and we'll vote for our favs, so make sure and choose your top 3!!!"

Sorry bud ;)

TwoHaches, I'll be posting a poll up tommorow with the pics to vote for so you can vote for that one if you want :) Feel free to nominate 3 other shots though since that one has been nominated already ;)

LittleMan said:
Here we go:
I also would like to nominate this one... I like it... :)
It's my(littleman's) photo
It's called "Trolly"

3267-trolly.jpg

I still have one more... I am definately going to use it... someone better post a good photo tonight. ;)

ill nominate it for ya! i like it!

eromallagadnama said:
Hey Chris here's the rules "Guess it's time to post up the August Photo of the Month nomination thread. So start watching for photos that you want to nominate for this months poll...then nominate your 3 favorite photos that were posted between July 27th thru August 26th. Post the photographers name, the picture, and the title if they had one. Please do not nominate your own pics. On the 27th of August a poll will be posted and we'll vote for our favs, so make sure and choose your top 3!!!"

Sorry bud ;)

TwoHaches, I'll be posting a poll up tommorow with the pics to vote for so you can vote for that one if you want :) Feel free to nominate 3 other shots though since that one has been nominated already ;)

BURN :lmao:

Thanks to everyone that nominated shots! The poll is now up and will close on the 31st!!! Good luck to everyone :)

Most reactions

Back