Aussie Stink Bug..

Dragonfly..shotz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This time of year, the stink bugs invade the citrus and they live up to their name..go near them and they spray you with a putrid smell. Would appreciate any cc for this pair of photos I took of them. Thanks.

img_5255-stink-bug-web__.jpg

img_5260-stink-bug-web__.jpg

Nice shots Dragonfly. They look good to me, not sure if i can c&c.

At my mothers place in Toowoomba, she has an orange and lemon tree and you can smell the stink bugs from a fair distance. Real pain they are!

Nice shots; colorful 'bugs.' You have room, especially in the second shot, to crop so the insect is not so dead center. You could try chopping out some of that dead space on the right. The first shot seems a little dark to me. Play with lightening it up some and see if that helps or not. Some cropping might be in order: try different versions.

Nice shots Dragonfly. They look good to me, not sure if i can c&c.

At my mothers place in Toowoomba, she has an orange and lemon tree and you can smell the stink bugs from a fair distance. Real pain they are!

Thanks, they are rotten little things and getting worse by the day....thanks very much for the comments.

Nice shots; colorful 'bugs.' You have room, especially in the second shot, to crop so the insect is not so dead center. You could try chopping out some of that dead space on the right. The first shot seems a little dark to me. Play with lightening it up some and see if that helps or not. Some cropping might be in order: try different versions.

Thanks TwoRails, I will take your advice and lighten and crop, appreciate you having a look.

If you like any of your edits, please post them! I'd love to see them :)

Most reactions

Back