What's new

Austria

Cool composition but the exposure doesn't really do anything for me. The foreground it too dark and the clouds are blown out.
 
Agree with Reece Man. This photo could be a real winner with some good exposure.
 
I love the little light burst coming through the valley, but unfortunately I feel the same as the above two posts regarding the overall exposure. It's a tough one to nail - you could either bump up the shadows and bring back the highlights a bit in post (particularly if shot in RAW) although this is exactly the kind of scene where a nice HDR would have been ideal.
 
Canyons are the hardest location to shoot because you have really bright skies and really dark land.
 
I like that ray of light shining into the valley , I'm sure it was nice to see but the surrounding area I feel needs more detail to give the viewer more to look at.
-
Shoot well, Joe
 
Dancer, you can easily correct this beautiful shot in PP. Give it a try.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom