:Automotive content inside:

Shipman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
couple of my thoughts. watch your backgrounds. in the first shot I would have personally kicked the back end of the car out and angled myself to get rid of the building in the background. angling everything could have had your eyes falling down the line of the cars with the trees behind it. think it would have made a cleaner shot. that third shot if you had cropped in a little bit more from the left. and gotten rid of the telephone pole and got rid of the power line it would be a nice clean country road shot. the last one, crop the truck out driving down the road. will just give you a cleaner photo in general. watch your exposure. sets not bad though.

Thank you much. Once I was finished I noticed a couple issues that I couldve cropped out but just honestly didnt care enough. He is always taking cell phone pictures so I just wabted to help him out. If these were for an article I wouldve gone through them a lot better but there were so many pics that once I was generally finished I was like "IM DONE!" lol.

I love the rolling shot. I think the background works very well in that one.

Thanks duuuude

Are they still as good to drive as they used to? I have not seen a Subaru in London for ages. Never seen these new models defo.

Are they still as good to drive as they used to? I have not seen a Subaru in London for ages. Never seen these new models defo.
I love them, I drive an 03 Forester as a daily and also have an STi. Regardless of which I get rid of first itlll be replaced by another Subaru. So if at all possible Ill stick with them for the long haul.

Most reactions

Back