What's new

Disney Hotels Photos

katanapilot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Guys

My buddy and I went out today shooting at a few Disney hotels, I don't like any of my pics, tell me what you think, all the photos are stored here:

http://office.flyelite.com/cal/disney001/

I will post here a few of my favorites, (not crazy of them)

DSC_0009.jpg


DSC_0013.jpg


DSC_0077.jpg
 
The Swan & Dolphin. I've stayed at the Dolphin three times. It's quite nice. I especially like your third photo, it seems to capture the size of the hotels.
 
The third one is definitely the best. I'm a noob so critique is not my forte, but the third is a nice shot...
 
thanks for the comments, these hotels were nice but expensive... I could feed a small country spending a week there ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom