Autopano Pro

cletusjermal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am having trouble saving a file with it. Im not sure what the restrictions are. I am trying to save a pano as a .psd file. I was looking on their website and they said the limit for .psd files were 300,000 x 300,000 pixles. The pic i am trying to save is 115,000 x 10,000 pixles. When i try and save it it gets about half way through the rendering process then says that it closed unexpectedly. Does anyone know what may be the problem?

My first guess would be lack of RAM in your computer. Would OS are you running, and what sort of computer specs?

It shouldnt be the computer. It is bran new. 500GB hard drive 8GB RAM. It is one of the new Macbook Pro so it is the snow leopard 10.6

Last edited:
Nope, agree, shouldn't be the computer. Have you tried a remove and reinstall, ensured that any Autopano updates / patches are applied?

Here are all the specs.

2.66GHz Intel Core i7
8GB (2x4GB) RAM
500GB 7200rpm Hard Drive SuperDriven
VIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512MB Graphics
15.4" Antiglare High-Res Widescreen LED Backlit Display
Secure Digital (SD) Card SlotiSight Webcam,
Bluetooth 2.1+EDR802.11n AirPort Extreme
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 5.6 lb

Nope, agree, shouldn't be the computer. Have you tried a remove and reinstall, ensured that any Autopano updates / patches are applied?

I looked to see if there were any updates but it said it was up to date. Ill try reinstalling it and see if that works.

Anyone else have any ideas. I was able to save a pic as an 8 bit .psd but when i tried to save one as a 16 bit .psd file it crashed. I reloaded the software hopein that would help but it didnt.

Last time I checked .psd file limit was 2 gigs and pixel limit was 30,000x30,000

Most reactions

Back