What's new

Autopsy Results: COD Dismemberment

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out walking in the rain last week and this caught my eye. It's a tough job disposing of the body.

Joe

dismemberment_zps08d4a75b.jpg
 
I hate when that happens! We pass a cemetery between home and work that has a couple of these.
 
I hate when that happens! We pass a cemetery between home and work that has a couple of these.

Yep, me too. My yard and garden are similarly fenced and I am forever vigilant with my pruners fighting them back before they get a foothold.

Joe
 
It seems to have a heart lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom