texkam TPF Noob! Joined Jun 6, 2012 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 365 Location Big D. Near the lake. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2012 #1 Something a bit less traditional.
pixmedic5 5 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,490 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 leaves and dirt.. composition wise pretty dull. leaves are in focus though
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 9, 2012 #3 I would love to see the original Earth in the other part of the diagonal; good composition; light is a bit harsh
I would love to see the original Earth in the other part of the diagonal; good composition; light is a bit harsh