What's new

Autumn creek

RockDawg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
NE Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for some C&C on this shot. What could I have done better?

3142334699_3fdc60ba7a.jpg


Click here for larger image.
 
What could I have done better?
Not much I say.
Nature gave you the best it could , you framed it nicely ... maybe burn in that bright triangle leading from the top middle down towards the creek and see if that works, that's all I can think of.
 
Thanks for your input. I'll try dodging that area.
 
I'd burn in the center above the creek a bit and on the left, the rocks and upper left. The foreground water, where it is somewhat unmoving (collecting floating debris is distracting ... I'd crop all that out.

Gary
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom