What's new

..:: Autumn Forrest (2-Photo Panorama) ::..

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! There are so many colors, and they are all beautiful! I wish i had something like that around me lol
 
Wow, what a spectacular scene! And you shot it when the 'fiery' colours were at their peak (from the looks of it). Nicely done, and thanks for sharing
 
Thx The Empress and Antarctican.

@ Antarctican: Yes it is the peek right now. I guess that the leaves will fall off completely in a week or two.
 
Very, very beautiful.
I have missed taking photos of the autumn colours around me completely this year. Now there are only few leaves left...
 
^^^ Same with me, Lafoto. I missed the leaves when they were at their peak here, and the high winds of the last several days have really torn lots off the trees. :( So I really enjoyed seeing this panorama, so I can experience it vicariously!
 
@ LaFoto: Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

@ Antarctican: So sorry to hear that you missed the peak. I have some more autumn landscapes and cityscapes that i'll be posting soon, so maybe there will be more photos for you to enjoy.
 
Love the colours, very intense.
 
Well, that´s quite amazing...I don´t remember even seeing something like this.

Probably because it's not possible and been over saturated, look at the greens, realistic, i think not.

It's a nice photo, but way to saturated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom