What's new

Autumn in Italy

braciola

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This amazing place is at a couple of hours from Rome.....

1137iz0.jpg


1128gs1.jpg


1173yc4.jpg
 
The last one is very nice. Is that in Abruzzo?

Dani
 
I agree with you. The last one is great! Haven't seen a scene like this ever. I wish I could in the near future.
 
Is that in Abruzzo?

Yes, Abruzzo. Civitella Alfedena / Barrea

Every year in this period this place looks like a paradise..... but only for 2 weeks :(
 
The colors are amazing. The last shot is my favorite.
 
The last photo is my favorite, lots of good contrast between colors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom