Autumn & Mist

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went down to take some pics of the Autumn colours at a park near here which is on a sorta hill/mountain - When we got up there though there was HEAPS of mist (very overcast today) but I think it made for some cool shots:)

amist1.jpg

amist2.jpg

amist3.jpg

amist4.jpg

amist5.jpg

amist6.jpg

amist7.jpg

amist8.jpg

amist9.jpg

amist10.jpg

Southern Hemisphere! :D

Most people on here post all their spring photos ... how refreshing to see someone post autumn pics "just taken"!

They are all 10 really good and a pleasure to look at. They are cool (in the basic meaning of the word) because of the mist and droplets (they give off a feeling of chillyness, if you see what I mean), yet the autumn colours add this splash of warmth to them (by the colour temperature of those typical autumn colours). A nice contrast within photos that naturally lack in great contrasts in the background because of the fog.

And all the trees are good subjects in themselves. Hard to pick a favourite here. I think it might be 8.

Or 5? :scratch:

Or 1? :scratch:

The colors are fantastic, it's only word I can think of to describe them.

awesome pics, i like 5 and 7

wow man, this would've been an awesome place to shoot!!!

I think these are great. 5 is my favorite. that tree is amazing. good capture!

Thanks Lyncca & Shawnxstl :)

Yeah it was a pretty awesome place with all the mist that was about :) Though there was all this moisture dripping off the trees and was starting to get a little worried about water on the camera :O

The mist really adds mood to the shots. My faves would be #1 (great shape to that tree, and I like the coloured leaves and mossy trunk), 3 (it looks like a painting), 4, and 5 (scary!),

I like 1,3 and 5. Five is my personal favorite though. The mist really adds to the mood of the image and gives #5 an eerie feeling. Very cool.:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back