Autumn Visit

Takes wayyyyy to long for your pics to load. Sorry, I waited for the first one but none others. Maybe try resizing them.

(Hiya CB, and welcome to TPF. From what part of Canada are you?)

You really captured some vibrant trees in this series. My fave was the second shot, with the kid climbing the tree and the long fall shadows showing.

All "your" trees have such wonderful autumn colours ... here the leaves seem to go from green to brown/crispy/fallen ... there are hardly any vibrant autumn colours around ...

Hey, and welcome to ThePhotoForum, "canadianbattery", and would you not want to find out if your image hosts lets you link your photos to this forum directly so they appear in the thread? (If you only got the URL, you can use the little yellow icon above the communication box, the one with the grey mountains and grey sun, that will put the [ IMG]-brackets around your URL).

I am from Toronto, the leafs color here isnt as impressive as the north. Hopefully the color will be more red this weekend. I will reduce the size and upload it directly to this forum in my next thread. Thanks all

Most reactions

Back