oriecat said:
terri said:
oriecat said:
Karalee, yours is very sexual. Very Georgia O'Keefe or Judy Chicago...

Good call, there, Orie. You're spot on. :D

Thanks. That art history degree comes in handy a couple times a year. :p

Georgia O'Keefe is brilliant

I was so spooked out by the avatar I didn't notice that Toby's title is back to Proud Member of the 1000 post club. What happened to his title? Did his avatar scare it away???

photogoddess said:
I was so spooked out by the avatar I didn't notice that Toby's title is back to Proud Member of the 1000 post club. What happened to his title? Did his avatar scare it away???

heheh. no, i overreacted when someone accused me of actually trying to be smooth. my comments come naturally, and are always heartfelt, so i was a little oversensitive about the comment. someone (i still don't know who) changed my title to "tries too hard to be smooth." kinda pissed me off. so i turned a little harsh for a bit, just to prove i have it in me to be harsh, i guess. anyway, some wise person changed the title back to the default, rather than risk continued pouting by me. :p it worked.

Karalee said:
Im glad to see at least your eyes are not blinking :-? I had creepy animal dreams last night, and it didnt help that the horses were noisy right outside my window :lol:

you tryin' to say i'm an animal?

Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:

heheh. no, i overreacted when someone accused me of actually trying to be smooth. my comments come naturally, and are always heartfelt, so i was a little oversensitive about the comment. someone (i still don't know who) changed my title to "tries too hard to be smooth." kinda pissed me off. so i turned a little harsh for a bit, just to prove i have it in me to be harsh, i guess. anyway, some wise person changed the title back to the default, rather than risk continued pouting by me. :p it worked.

:lol: I just don't like the standard title for you. You need a new custom one. I wonder if Chase will take bids (bribes) on picking it out for you. ;)

photogoddess said:
Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:

:lol: I just don't like the standard title for you. You need a new custom one. I wonder if Chase will take bids (bribes) on picking it out for you. ;)

:lol: this could get interesting....

::: checks pockets to see how much money is available for bribes :::

Most reactions

Back