hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
I always want to comment on everyone's avatars but not hijack a thread, so I thought I'd start another one where we can all comment on each others avatars that we like or don't like.

Mygrain, you avatar is hilarious!!

Well, I hate to bring this name up again, but I LOVED the avatar Machine May had up...the first animated gif.

It made me laugh everytime I saw it!

Oh, and I'd REALLY like to see Toby, Manda, Graig, and Sharks avatars more often! :)

And Vonagy! Hellooo? Where are you???

KEWL!!! thanks!!! It's Gir from the nick cartoon Invader Zim for those who don't know. I'm a cartoon junnnkkkaayy!!!

Yeah, MMay had the greatest the other day... the chubby kid dancing oh it was sooo great! I don't know if anyone read my hijacking post about it but when i first say it I had some poppish music running on my IM and I cracked up so hard because they were running together so well and then when i posted my avatar was dancing too. That was so FUNNY. I had co-workers looking over cubical walls trying to see what i was laughing at. The memory still cracks me up :lol: :lol:

mygrain said:
KEWL!!! thanks!!! It's Gir from the nick cartoon Invader Zim for those who don't know. I'm a cartoon junnnkkkaayy!!!

Yeah, MMay had the greatest the other day... the chubby kid dancing oh it was sooo great! I don't know if anyone read my hijacking post about it but when i first say it I had some poppish music running on my IM and I cracked up so hard because they were running together so well and then when i posted my avatar was dancing too. That was so FUNNY. I had co-workers looking over cubical walls trying to see what i was laughing at. The memory still cracks me up :lol: :lol:

I was actually talking about the one he had up before that, though, but I do remember you saying that.

Von's ever-changing kiwi avatar is always amusing!...and I actually miss Toby's boogey man avatar! That thing ROCKED!

I have always liked Green's avatar...close up of a cute girl.

Oricats' is also very nice.

voodoocat said:
core_17 said:
voodoocat said:
Habanero's...

cause I'm spicaaaaay

I liked your Kill Bill av...That movie Kicks @ss!
Yes it did. And Alison thought I was a girl at first because of it :LOL:

avatars can be misleading. I thought MD was the dude from RATM for the longest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mygrain said:
voodoocat said:
core_17 said:
voodoocat said:
Habanero's...

cause I'm spicaaaaay

I liked your Kill Bill av...That movie Kicks @ss!
Yes it did. And Alison thought I was a girl at first because of it :LOL:

avatars can be misleading. I thought MD was the dude from RATM for the longest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's RATM?

core_17 said:
What's RATM?

Rage Against The Machine. A music band. His avatar before his present one was the former lead singer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back