Avenue of Boulders

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"This section of the upper Rogue River is relatively flat and gentle above here, then crosses under the Mill Creek Drive Bridge (what was at one time a covered bridge), and drops rapidly into the Gorge. The view from the bridge encompasses the Rogue’s roaring waters (in spring) with Mt. McLoughlin in the distance. A trail north of the river is a view from a 100-foot-tall cliff. Trails south of the bridge wind you down into the boulders. Viewing old photos – available at the Prospect Historic Hotel (just 1/4 mile away), one can see the impact of the power of the Rogue River. Several huge boulders that are in the historic photos have moved a considerable distance downstream." -- Avenue of the Boulders - Central Cascades Geotourism Project

Avenue of Boulders by Rotanimod, on Flickr

This is a 5 exposure composite

Personally this is probably my favorite HDR you have done!! Love the colors and composition, I also like the processing. Great job!

Personally this is probably my favorite HDR you have done!! Love the colors and composition, I also like the processing. Great job!

Thanks! It's one of my personal favorites too :).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back