What's new

AVP Volleyball Chicago

Chicago1980

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
dscf7035wa7.jpg

2.
dscf7036lw3.jpg

3.
dscf7037xj4.jpg

4.
dscf7047ok6.jpg

5.
dscf7054mo9.jpg

6.
dscf7056wg1.jpg

7.
dscf7058hq3.jpg

8.
dscf7067yk8.jpg

9.
dscf7070af9.jpg

10.
dscf7075fw2.jpg

11.
dscf7082zo8.jpg

12.
dscf7084rz3.jpg
 
*cough* Um, critiques... um yes. Somewhere there is probably room for improvement (exposure) but frankly. I don't care.
 
*cough* Um, critiques... um yes. Somewhere there is probably room for improvement (exposure) but frankly. I don't care.

I know the exposure is off...the light was challenging. It was incredibly bright and I was shooting down into the sand. I tried numerous different settings with little improvement between them.
 
I know the exposure is off...the light was challenging. It was incredibly bright and I was shooting down into the sand. I tried numerous different settings with little improvement between them.


indeed a very challenging lighting situation. I would be interested in hearing some of the pro's approach to such a "blow out fest" type lighting situation.
 
indeed a very challenging lighting situation. I would be interested in hearing some of the pro's approach to such a "blow out fest" type lighting situation.

I'm not a pro but I don't think pro's would be shooting from the stands so they wouldn't have the camera pointed down they would probably be level if they had a press pass or something. They wouldn't have to fight with the reflections as badly. I think you did a nice job considering the really awful lighting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom