What's new

AWACs Air to Air looking for critique

JerBoyd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
298
Reaction score
2
Here is another E-3 AWACs shot I have been working on. I have spent about an hour working the image.

I would love to know what you think? Where I can improve and what can make it better?

Do you think there is too much PP?

There has been some heavy editing as you can see. I actually had to copy an engine from another image and post it in this one.

Thanks
Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com

Original -- link to larger photo
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p153029843/?photo=161220845

p161220845-2.jpg

http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/img/p161220845-2.jpg
Edited Image -- link to larger photo
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/p153029843/?photo=486433498

p486433498-3.jpg
http://Boyd.zenfolio.com/img/p486433498-3.jpg
 
Impressive, as all your air-to-air photos.
The second is a bit on the dark side ... while I really like the outlines of the AWACS plane by the light of the setting sun, I miss the detail on the cockpit part. But cloning out the "framing" as it got into your pic by the opening (?) went well! I like that.
 
Here is another go at it. I did some work on the nose to lighten just a bit. The I added some detail to the engines.

Let me know what you think.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com

p104345631-4.jpg
 
I like it ( no surprise there )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom