awaiting that big brown truck

ARS.photography.MS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
EEEEEEEEEK! my husband is ready to tie me down and douse me with ice water to calm me down! Ive just placed my order for my new Sony a65 camera body, plus SAL75300, SAL1855, & SAL50F18!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! Ready to start tracking order...I did 2 day shipping and so it says delivery by Tuesday April 9!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

Thanks! I know I will! I upgraded from sony a300 with sal1855 and sal70300....LOVED that camera! But time to move on to bigger and better things! I sooooooooo can't wait!

Yes! I've read review after review after review! I can't wait to see the differences in a65 and my a300! :D

I love it when people get so excited from their new hardware upgrade, I am such a guy too.

The a65 is a fantastic camera you will love it-enjoy :)

I love waiting for new gear to be delivered, I am actually waiting for some new lighting equipment myself. There's nothing like seeing "out for delivery" in the tracking window!

EEEEEEEEEK! my husband is ready to tie me down and douse me with ice water to calm me down! Ive just placed my order for my new Sony a65 camera body, plus SAL75300, SAL1855, & SAL50F18!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! Ready to start tracking order...I did 2 day shipping and so it says delivery by Tuesday April 9!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

You know, if your husband was a smart fella, he find a way to redirect some of that excitement...:sexywink:

This is like a foreign frickin' language to me. Glad I shoot Nikon. But enjoy your new "stuff." :greenpbl:

I shoot Nikon as well but the excitement and anticipation that comes with ordering new gear knows no brand loyalty.:sillysmi:

Is that a metaphor for something?

I wasn't speaking in metaphor, don't know about JW but I think he was referring to not being familiar with Sony camera/gear model numbers.

I wasn't speaking in metaphor, don't know about JW but I think he was referring to not being familiar with Sony camera/gear model numbers.

I was asking if "Waiting for the big brown truck" was a metaphor.

Oh, kind of like dropping the kids off at the pool and what not...

I love waiting for new gear to be delivered, I am actually waiting for some new lighting equipment myself. There's nothing like seeing "out for delivery" in the tracking window!

WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

You know, if your husband was a smart fella, he find a way to redirect some of that excitement...:sexywink:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................

This is like a foreign frickin' language to me. Glad I shoot Nikon. But enjoy your new "stuff." :greenpbl:

a65 - a camera motor

sal75300 - 75-300mm lens

etc........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back