robb01
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2008
- Messages
- 555
- Reaction score
- 11
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Nikon D3000 w/ 18-55mm VR lens, only 2.5 months old, less than 1000 actuation's. Only reason I am selling is to upgrade to the D90. This is a terrific beginner camera.
It does come with (2) OEM batteries (Spare cost $30), charger, software, original box. Will even throw in a Nikon Camera bag ($30). Comes with the original box.
I'll even throw in a 4GB SD card, all you have to do is go take pictures!
Looking for 450 shipped CONUS
It does come with (2) OEM batteries (Spare cost $30), charger, software, original box. Will even throw in a Nikon Camera bag ($30). Comes with the original box.
I'll even throw in a 4GB SD card, all you have to do is go take pictures!
Looking for 450 shipped CONUS
Last edited: