Awesome 'whatever' night

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow... I'm sooooooooooooo pissed :cheers: I don't even know what night it is anymore. hehehe. I think it's early early satudrya mroning. Had the most aweosme night out with the boys tongith. ... theior all up from bissy and far out did we have fun tonight!

Gotta go to a wedding tomrorow though! faaaark... that will be fun... all hung ov er and in high ehals. :-( Can't wait to post photos of sexy greg... heheh oh and of course of adrian.

hjmmm.... wonders to self if this post si going to make sense... and also if should've posted it al att..... ah hwell... laugh... I'm durnk...

could you elaborate the details of the evening a bit more while you're still drunk please?

Wnet out to a bar... called Gilligans. had already been at work all frikkin dayt so was seriaouasly ready for a night out on the town. Met up with Adrian whos'e up from brisayeb and also al of the other guys freom his band., See their ffriend the tgroom who is going to be married tomorrow. ppor bugger.

Anywoooo... darnk lots of vodka and lime and soda.... and chatted ltos.... went back to adrians' place for a couple of hourse... and well.... a biut of wink wink nudge nudge... and then caught a taxi home!!

FUN FUFN FUFN FUNF UF N FUN!!!

ANd the n tomorrow I havbe to go to the wedding in a **** little wothn about an hour from here... willth all the sexy boyus... and get pissed on all the free alcolhal again... mmmmmmm.

BHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! I'm sorry... I can't even understand my own frikking post... hehehe. This little post took me a loooot longer to type that then othwers combined! hehehe.

Meysha said:
Wow... I'm sooooooooooooo pissed :cheers: I don't even know what night it is anymore. hehehe. I think it's early early satudrya mroning. Had the most aweosme night out with the boys tongith. ... theior all up from bissy and far out did we have fun tonight!

Gotta go to a wedding tomrorow though! faaaark... that will be fun... all hung ov er and in high ehals. :-( Can't wait to post photos of sexy greg... heheh oh and of course of adrian.

hjmmm.... wonders to self if this post si going to make sense... and also if should've posted it al att..... ah hwell... laugh... I'm durnk...
I haven't made a post like this in ever so long. It's depressing.

I wanna be durnk and in high ehals, too, with my buddy Vicky. :lol:

Don't worry terri.... i thoink I drunk enough for everyone on tpf !! hehe...... me sleephy.

Nighty night good peaoples of tpf land! May the anti-hangover gods looks after you!

Posting drunk should be a bannable offence :twisted:

kidding. As we'd have to ban most of the admins ;)

This is priceless. It really is.

I should post on a message board more often when I get home hammered.

Just so I can wake up the next day and laugh at myself.

bace said:
This is priceless. It really is.

I should post on a message board more often when I get home hammered.

Just so I can wake up the next day and laugh at myself.
there is enough(to laugh about) with out the booze :D

Picksure said:
there is enough(to laugh about) with out the booze :D

That hurt man.

Seriously.

You had to go there didn't ya.

:(

:blushing: :blushing:

hehehe I didn't even remember posting that... I just wandered into off topic and saw a thread started by me :shock: Oh dear.... I feel silly. But gawd is that funny!! I cracked up when I read that.

I agree vonnagy... drunk posting should be outlawed.... ehhehe just to save us a bit of blushing the next morning!

Faaaark.... I couldn't still be drunk 6 hours later... could I be?... soorrry voodoocat... I thought you were vonnagy when I quickly read your post.

Most reactions

Back