What's new

Awesome

plan12

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Hey guys sorry there abit blurry
But tell me what ya think :)
5ahama7u.jpg
me7u6uve.jpg
 
Hey guys sorry there abit blurry
Why, yes they are.

The first one has potential as an abstract. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at on the second one - the shed or the trees.
I'd recommend reading up on photographic composition, as a start.
 
Hey guys sorry there abit blurry
Why, yes they are.

The first one has potential as an abstract. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at on the second one - the shed or the trees.
I'd recommend reading up on photographic composition, as a start.
Hey thanks yea I took them off my Instagram sorry but I'll read it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom