Awesomely disturbing craigslist find...

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is an ad in my local craigslist in the photo equipment for sale section. Does anyone else find this a little disturbing?

For Sale:

Promaster Zoom Lens and case.Compatible with Pentax cameras.
Brand new condition - no scratches.
Huge 100-500 mm zoom is great for sporting events, the kid's school play or peeping in on your next door neighbors daughter.

$125 firm or will trade for woodworking tools

lol probably. That's why I bought a telescope. I don't know(or care) about the stars. I just want to look at naked neighbors. LOL just kidding I don't even own a telescope.

Somebody should reply to that add...with an add for hand cuffs...or maybe a baseball bat.

woodworking tools, eh?

that guy is twisted.

That's one of those cheap pieces of crap that's too slow to actually do anything worthwhile with. Certainly not fast enough to see into your neighbor's house :lol:

Somebody should reply to that add...with an add for hand cuffs...or maybe a baseball bat.

Most likely just someone trying to get a laugh without providing enough context to make it actually funny.

What would I need that for? My neighbor's daughter would stand out on her front porch in plain view and talk on the phone in her underwear and bra every time I was out mowing the yard.

They don't grow like they use to back in my day.... She was a bit young to be standing out there like that, but plenty old enough to see she had decent "equipment". I literally would have to stop mowing and go into the house and wait for her to go in because my side yard is directly across from their porch. The side yard is a long trip mowing on the tractor riding from the back to the front with her standing on the porch directly across the road. I would have to go in and my wife, knowing I wasn't done yet, would ask, "she's out there in her underwear again, isn't she?"

Now that she is 20-21 and I would happily continue mowing under such visual circumstances, she's never out there any more... :er:

What would I need that for? My neighbor's daughter would stand out on her front porch in plain view and talk on the phone in her underwear and bra every time I was out mowing the yard.

They don't grow like they use to back in my day.... She was a bit young to be standing out there like that, but plenty old enough to see she had decent "equipment". I literally would have to stop mowing and go into the house and wait for her to go in because my side yard is directly across from their porch. The side yard is a long trip mowing on the tractor riding from the back to the front with her standing on the porch directly across the road. I would have to go in and my wife, knowing I wasn't done yet, would ask, "she's out there in her underwear again, isn't she?"

Now that she is 20-21 and I would happily continue mowing under such visual circumstances, she's never out there any more... :er:

So where are your 500mm neighbor pictures?

LOL, that's funny. I'm sure the guys kidding... I hope!

You may have been kidding about the pictures, but I wasn't kidding about her standing out on the porch in her undergarments. I swear she did it on purpose to "display" herself because it was not only every time I went out to mow, but also only when I was mowing that side of the house which is directly across the road from the porch.

I'm not kidding either that I wouldn't have a problem with it now as she is now 20 or 21 years old :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back