Flash Harry

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.smudgesphotos.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks

I'm not new but haven't visited in about 6 years as I lost my mojo but recently my boy became a man and lo n behold he's taken up photography, well I'll rephrase that, he's bought an DSLR Nikon D300 with very light use and thats rekindled my old interests being a former pro, the only thing is like most young folk these days NOBODY CAN TELL THEM ANYTHING so I guess I'll be getting some headaches when he comes to realise its not just pressing a button.

The one saving grace he has is that he is ace at art so hopefully a little tuition on the mechanicals of photography could see him produce the goods.

Anyway thanks for having me back, I'll introduce him to this place once he's really got the bug, till then its only me having some fun.

Welcome back.

Might be easier for him to learn from someone besides his ole' man. My wife took up photography and though she learned a lot from me. She still wanted to take classes. And that's when my fun started, having to answer the questions she got from being in class.

I'm going to let him make all the mistakes he possibly can, like I say he listens to nothing I say so I'll only be showing him the solutions after he's made the mistakes lol

Welcome back. Enjoy

Most reactions

Back