awwww.. long time since logging in... check some fotos out!

austriker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dlindahlphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey all,
so its been a real long time since ive logged in but i decided to get back on.. its the summer and so i have more free time to shoot and stuff!!

i would love some C&C (red alert, RIP)... and am looking to upgrade to a d200 this summer before a vacation to the grand canyon (gotta d40 right now).. whatcha all think about that? i am looking for a higher megapixel (i know, i know it doesnt really matter, but seriously the grand canyon is huge, i think it will) and a higher fps for sports and just a nicer camera... so yea.. enjoy..

silos (untouched by any editing software)

3560626954_3d0ab29bce.jpg

2. i never shoot nature and thus i thought this shot was rather good
3500216810_46685921ba.jpg

3. i love this shot, simplistic
3457367794_76e14f863b.jpg

4. house
3405612622_3c522efe3c.jpg

3 and 4 could be a pair, and with another shot along the same lines, a series!

I quite like the PP you've done on them, it's nice and moody, and clear. Your eye for the leading lines and patterns is nice. Well done!

The house one cracked me up. :lol:

Can't say I love the compositions on a lot of these, but I like your eye for interesting subjects. 2 is nice. 1 is a bit underexposed, but I like the shot. I think I would have put a bit more of the silo caps in the frame. More to the left a bit.

3 and 4 could be a pair, and with another shot along the same lines, a series!

I quite like the PP you've done on them, it's nice and moody, and clear. Your eye for the leading lines and patterns is nice. Well done!

oh i do have a series for those shots!! same kind of idea for them, urban nature kind of. i actually made a book out of them using blurb.com..

great shots! welcome back. i really like 3 and 4. as for the d200, i've been thinking about upgrading to that too. i also have a d40. i noticed that you only have a kit lens and the 50, maybe you should look into adding a wide angle for the grand canyon

Pretty sweet photos! I like them all! You probably took a vacation and came back well trained in this stuff.

I know I first jumped on here in November and was pretty bad at photography. Then I haven't been on here for such a long long time and recently got back on and posted some photos haver much training and learning the camera. My photos are nothing near perfect, but much better than before.

Great shots though. I will add you to my flickr contacts.

-Christopher

Flickr: CAG1976's Photostream

Most reactions

New Topics

Back